Photo by liburananak.com
The main objective of Little Einstein is to provide a carefully planned stimulating environment which will help children develop within themselves the foundation habits, attitudes, skills and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
Little Einstein prepare children to have academically sound foundations while carefully maintaining in them a love of learning.
Specific goals for children attending Little Einstein
- To satisfy the child’s hunger for knowledge by letting him/her explore in a safe, specially designed environment.
- To develop a positive attitude towards school and learning.
- To develop a high self esteem and others esteem (caring for others).
- To build the habit of concentration for lifetime study skills.
- To develop and foster an abiding curiosity.
- To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
- To foster inner discipline and sense of order.
- To develop sensory motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge.
- To develop socially acceptable behavior.
- To acquire the basic skills required for a lifetime of learning.
- To help develop each child’s innate, ultimate potential.
- To give a solid foundation for later academic pursuits.
- To empower the child with the abilities for making decisions.
- To enrich the child’s appreciation of the world’s cultures.